We exist to make your life easier if you are buying, selling, or managing a home or commercial property.
Meet Greg Bradle, The Go-to Commerical Property and Home Inspector in Central Illinois.
Home & Property Inspection Licensing/Business Affiliates
– State of Illinois Home Inspector license # 450.011819
– HUD REAC inspector ID I52762 (U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development, Real Estate Assessment Center division)
– ASHI Certified Inspector (American Society of Home Inspectors), member # 263606
– Member of Peoria Area Association of Realtors (PAAR)
– Member of Bloomington Normal Association of Realtors (BNAR)
– Trained for commercial inspections with Carson Dunlop Weldon Engineering
– Graduate of American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT)
Lucent Property Inspections, LLC is owned and operated by Greg Bradle in Eureka, IL.
With thousands of home and commercial property inspections under his belt, Greg can help you sell or purchase just about any Central Illinois property. Every Lucent Property Inspection report goes above and beyond the required standards. This means you get the insight and clarity you need to make the right decisions about a property. In addition, LPI guarantees a quick turnaround on your comprehensive property inspection report. If you are looking for a trustworthy Bloomington or Peoria IL home or commercial property inspector, you have come to the right place!
We don’t perform repairs, but we helpfully instruct you on the items that will improve your home or property’s condition and safety. LPI will take the time to communicate clearly with you during the inspection and make sure that all questions are answered. Your exhaustive inspection report will point you to the type of contractor that can best accomplish each recommended task. In addition, helpful tips will be offered about preparing your property for winter, how to improve energy efficiency, and more. Above all else, we are here to help.
We believe that you will find our prices competitive and our Central Illinois inspection services unparalleled.
When Greg is not servicing customers, he is enjoying time with his wife Lydia, his children Connor, Kyra, and Caden.